Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


























































This morning, Jason had flowers waiting for me at the Snack Attack along with a poem. It was pretty amazing.

You may find them beautiful

And feel all warm and fuzzy inside

And as is usual

My feelings don’t hide

The sunflower, lets you know

That it’s you I adore

Through life as we go

Of this, you can be sure

The tulip, my declaration

Of love awesome^2

I send you my ovation

And love shared

The iris, my expression

Of wisdom to grow

Now my confession

I love you so

A yellow rose at the heart

With long slender stem

And now the best part

You are my best friend

After church, we made a kite and spent a while at the park. Then we went to Red Lobster and waited a while in the gorgeous weather. We stopped by Khon's for a while to kill some time. Then we went to see Wonderland at the Alley. It was pretty great. I love musicals. I love live theaters. I love Alice. It worked pretty fantastically.
I've been giving Jason a Valentine every day from February 1st. Today's was super corny. I had some conversation hearts and glued them to a piece of paper. I wrote a note to him using them. I forgot to take a picture before he took it. I got the idea from Love, Actually.

Happy Valentine's Day, Ya'll!!

1 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Beautiful flowers and such a sweet poem, too. You are definitely a lucky woman!

=)