Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still Healthy!

Jason and I are still eating healthy! Almost 2 weeks now of the Hallelujah Diet. We have both lost weight and we both feel way more energetic! It's amazing how food affects your body. We ate bad one night and I felt horrible all the next day. I don't want to cheat any more. Fried okra does not sound appealing to me, at all, which is beyond strange. I'm really enjoying cooking so many new things! It's been a bit discouraging at times. Some things I've cooked have turned out a disaster. I made a cold soup the other day that was not delicious at all. But for the most part, it's getting easier and more adventurous. Last night, I made a dip without a recipe and it ended up spectacular! Possibly, the best dip I have ever made.
It's made with avocados, lemon juice, oranges, and various veggies. I cut up some celery, and cucumber to dip in it, along with some cherry tomatoes.

This is the disaster soup. It looks better than it tastes.

This is stuffed tomatoes!!! This is my favorite thing I've made so far. It was spectacular!

I also make a pretty amazing pudding but I don't have a picture of it, yet. When I make it, it's eaten too fast. I don't have a chance to take a picture. Haha. Tonight is veggie wraps!

0 comments: