Monday, May 17, 2010

Update :)

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I've been rather busy. Busy planning! Lol. So far, I've done pretty awesome at planning thoroughly and spending frugally. Really all that's left is putting the plan into play :) First, I've given up on the venue and we're getting hitched at our church. I've looked at a few other places but Jason doesn't wanna go outside and there's nowhere else I particularly like.
OOoo! I made all the flower arrangements! I don't have the pictures on me right now but I'm gonna make a whole nother blog post about it. I had so much fun! I also made the guest book. It's a scrapbook type book with pictures of us on every page. Rather than people writing their name tiny itty bitty on a line, I want people to write us a note, some advice, or just wish us luck. Also, I picked the bridesmaid dresses. Gator has her's and Amanda's tried it on. The picture is of me wearing it when I first saw it a few months ago. I liked it then and I like it now :)

0 comments: