Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Update

If you read my food blog, I've already said this. I am a lazy blogger. Sorry. Please forgive me. I may do better in the future. Maybe not. We shall see. I guess I'll go ahead an update ya'll (the few people that read this!) on things. Jason and I have been married for 3 months, and 4 days. It's pretty spectacular. A good blogger would update pictures from the wedding but I don't feel like it. A good blogger would post pictures since the wedding and I just don't have that many. So here's what I'll do instead:
Every day, I love him more. I didn't know I could, but apparently that's how it works.
Every day, I choose to love him. In all practicality, people get on your nerves when you see them every day. But instead of getting irritated, I pray and then I have strength and then I love him (see above for detail)
Every day, I make him breakfast (rather, I hand him a banana or orange or apple). I make him lunch. I make him dinner. I absolutely love it!
Every day, I learn something new about him. Who doesn't love Seinfeld? My husband, that's who. I didn't know this until a friend of his was over one night and I turn on the beloved sitcom. The friend laughed and said something to the effect of "you must really be in love to watch a show you hate."
Every day, I get home from work and see the beautiful home we have and the wonderful blessings surrounding me. I am so thankful to have a hard working, honest man who takes care of me and cares for me.
Every day, I have at least one whoosh moment. Whoosh (noun) - a brief moment in time when the beauty of life completely overwhelms a person, rendering them breathless, thus causing a "whoosh" sound to exit the mouth.
Every day, I realize more and more that God is in control and has given me a dream like life.


I realize what you're thinking "Aw, the honeymoon stage! How sweet!" But I've been watching closely to the way my dad behaves towards his wife and the way Jason's dad acts towards Jason's mom. Romance is in our blood. Both couples still act like honeymooners sometimes. I hope we will be like them.

0 comments: