Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Updates


First big news on the agenda. Jason and I are looking for a house! He signed all the paperwork and whatnot the other day for a house be both really like in an area we both really like. I can already picture how I'm going to paint and decorate. I can see the herb garden in the back yard and the orange tree and the tire swing. Yes, I want a tire swing. Its on a culdasac, or however you spell that.

Second thing is something that you may have already guessed. This man, in this picture, is amazing. He makes me smile like a clown. He makes my heart do double time. He puts a skip in my step that makes me feel like I could fly to the moon. He puts a sparkle in my eye that makes the stars envious. I love him an incredible amount. Every day, I make the choice to love him, because yes, love is a choice. And every day, I am delighted to see his choice to love me. And every day, I thank God that we have found each other and that the rest of our lives will be dedicated to each other.

Next is the Hungry Monster. Jason and I fight this guy just about every day. We are still working hard at eating healthy. We don't always suceed but for the most part, we're sticking to the diet. Follow our food journey at http://mywealthofhealth.blogspot.com/

Last thing, we went to antique stores the other day looking for some lanterns for the centerpieces. This was the only thing we could find. Not quite what I was looking for but if that's all we can find, I do believe I might be ok with it.

Well, I think that's all for now!

0 comments: